Tamar lay down in her cool room and
slowly slid her connector in. She exhaled sharply and her green eyes became
dull and fixed and slowly closed. Instantaneously she was in the midst of the Consciousness. She was warm and lovely and present in
a way her physical form never could grasp when not Connected. There was a pause
as her brain adjusted to the current and then she was in the midst of It.
She thought about those who were hurting
and she was in their presence nurturing and loving and offering prayer and
hope. Then she thought of worship and she was in the midst of those worshipping
and those seeking the blessing and understanding of the Almighty. She thought it and she was there. This
was connection, this was purpose, and this was the spiritual community. Tamar
moved from cluster to cluster of minds that gathered around needs and ideas.
Visitations in the physical realm
meant going to one person, one family in one location. In the Tri-verse was
done by groups and these groups changed as quickly as thoughts do. The circuits
in the Tri-verse were not directed by keys and keyboards but instead were
directed by the needs, wants and loves of each person who was Connected. If one
loved business then you were assembled with business men, if one loved helping
then one was assembled with those that needed to be helped. Needs could be
immediately met; fears instantly calmed.
Tamar breathed deeply and sought
out doubt. Immediately she was in it. It was dark and she didn’t like being in
the Presence. She touched it, breathed it and relinquished it. Those that had
doubt wanted to be rid of it… most of the time. Doubt was an addictive thing
and every now and then it rooted itself in a community. She breathed again and
used her myriad of connections and dove deeper in the Consciousness. She found
the love of doubt, she found the community deep in the recesses of connections.
The priestess stayed with them. Often, it was all that was required.
Thinking about your idea of visitations for those hurting: If I were the one hurting I would want just one or two people at a time and not "groups." This made me think about how personalities are portrayed/enacted virtually. Does the virtual world change how we think of people as introverts, extroverts, etc?
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean. In retrospect perhaps needs should have been defined better; in that, if you need to be by yourself or be with only one other person then it would be possible. I'm not sure that the virtual world changes about how we think of people as introverts or extroverts but it does change how we as introverts/extroverts act.
DeleteHow do we know when we have connected with God and others?
ReplyDeleteI know when I've connected with God when I see a desire to change, move or serve others. I know I have connected with others when I feel loved (or when I feel annoyed sometimes). How do other people know when they've connected? I think that is a personal thing that each individual must answer for themselves.
DeleteThat is question I have hannah where is the individual in the this triverse?
ReplyDeleteWithin the Tri-Verse each individual is merely a part of the whole. There is little to distinguish between the person and the consciousness. However, their individuality shines in the physical aspect- in that, they have little or no connection to anyone else in their physical state.
Deletehow does "Tri-verse" define Needs and Love?Is it Prietess's or there is a request delived?
ReplyDeleteThe definition is defined by each individual. The Priestess does not need to define or deliver a request- instead it is created, made, communicated and sent into the tri-verse by merely thinking it.
DeleteI think we are meant to live in community Especially when we are in need. Even introverts require community. Sometimes they just require down time by themselves.
ReplyDeleteI agree, this is why the physical aspect of this world is so quiet and separated for the Priestess. I really relate to her character when she is in the physical world and quite separate from the normal tri-verse activities.
Delete